Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Invested

Wednesday, January 22, 2014
 The vest is back and I have a good feeling that it's here to stay awhile. Since rediscovering this little item a few weeks ago, I can't stop pairing it with every single outfit. It adds texture and makes a simple outfit feel more complete. It combines my favorite things, color blocking, vests, and a obnoxious necklace to form one perfect outfit.  I'll definitely be repeating this the future... once I can think of more vest puns.





Vest: Hollister >>Shirt: Gap >> Shirt: Cotton On >> Purse and Necklace: H&M >> Watch: c/o Urban Peach >> Ring: Forever 21 >> Shoes: Aldo

2 comments :

  1. Such a cute look! I almost thrifted a similar vest last week, but it was a few sizes too big and too long. Love how you restyled it though. Also, you're soooo good at coming up with new designs! If I could, I would eat chipotle everyday.


    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color of green is gorgeous on you! I need to get a vest like this; it seems like such a versatile piece. Also, LOVE the new blog layout!

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio