Sunday, March 17, 2013

Firmoo Review

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try?"- From Firmoo



The glasses came with a hard and soft case, a microfiber cloth, and a screwdriver and two screws.

Let's pretend that I did not just wake up before taking this picture okay?

About a two months ago, the company Firmoo reached out to me and offered to send me a pair of glasses. I've been too lazy to reorder my contacts, so I've been wearing my glasses again for awhile now. I prefer wearing contacts, but you always need a pair of back-up glasses just incase. The glasses I had before were way too small for me to actually use comfortably! Plus, they had transition lenses which honestly make you look like an idiot when you go inside. I ended up choosing these frames which suit my personality perfectly! 

The frames don't feel cheap and I love all the choices you have. Not only do they have a wide variety of frames, but you can also choose if you want to have them with a prescription or not, the lens thickness (I chose polycarbonate as recommended by my optometrist), and if you want any coatings such as a UV coating. 

My only complaint was the shipping. I placed my order February 4th, only to receive an email telling me that their supplier was on holiday and that my glasses wouldn't be shipped out until the 18th of that month. First of all, what supplier takes off for two whole weeks?! My glasses ended up being shipped out on the 24th and I received them on the 4th of this month. I didn't need my glasses in a hurry so I wasn't that upset, but if you wanted new glasses before a certain date, you might be in some trouble.

Overall, I had a positive experience with Firmoo. Despite the long shipping time, it's a great place to get glasses for a reasonable price. Also, they have a first pair free deal where you can try a pair of glasses for free!

What do you think of my new specs? Will you be picking up a pair of Firmoo glasses?

1 comment :

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio