THIS GIRL!
Thank you so so so much to all the weird people who find me somewhat interesting. I honestly don't know what attracts people to my blog, or how people even manage to stumble across my place on the internet. But to all my followers, I think y'all are pretty rad and I love all of you to bits.
Speaking of things I love, I LOVE VESTS (and caps lock apparently). I've had this vest since I
I had SAT tutoring when I wore this, so I was mainly focused on comfort. A lightweight white long sleeve, crochet vest, and my favorite dark wash jeans were perfect for the kinda warm but not quite weather we had this past weekend. My Everlane tote was perfect for lugging my SAT book around, and my red flats added a fierce pop of color. I left my hair in the bun that I slept on, tossed on my watch and a basic necklace, grabbed my sunglasses and was good to go. I love dressing up and getting all fancy, but easy outfits like this are by far my favorite. They make getting dressed a breeze, and I feel comfortable and cute. Don't be surprised if you see this vest again very soon...
The vest is yet to come.
Vest: Hollister >> Shirt: J.Crew Factory >> Jeans: Hollister >> Shoes: H&M >> Sunglasses: Forever 21 >> Necklace: Moorea Seal >> Tote: Everlane >> Watch: c/o Urban Peach









nothing short of fabulous. seriously, i think this might be my favourite so far.
ReplyDeletecongrats on your mega following, my dear! i'll always remember a quote from a big-time blogger who said to remember that all big bloggers had 1, 10, 50, 100, etc followers at some point too, and that their followers don't multiply, like for every 1, they gain 50.
ReplyDeletealso, i'm obsessed with this outfit. i just want to wear everything you wear, all the time. you look so comfy, so chic, and so ready to ace the SATs.
xo nicole
Congratulations girl! And love the outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteGem
http://gemsbabble.blogspot.com/
Okay, you are seriously way too gorgeous. I love the simplicity of this, especially this vest and the Everlane tote! Congrats on all of the new followers!
ReplyDeletewww.room-334.blogspot.com