* denotes book that i've already read, but plan to reread
One of my new year's resolutions was to read more. I use to be a total bookworm when I was younger. I remember I was really into the Magic Tree House series and I would force my dad to drive me to Barnes and Noble all the time. I would read at least two books while I was waiting for my dad, buy four more, and finish all of them within an hour of getting home. Now that I'm in high school, I have more work and less time to be able to sit down and curl up with a good book. There's plenty of books that I need to read, like the Hunger Game trilogy, but I also want to revisit some of my favorites. I don't really have much of a preference when it comes to genre or author, but I really love the Jeffery Archer books that I've read, as well the Millennium series (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, etc.). I've yet to read a book this month, but I'm hoping to start and finish Looking for Alaska to keep me on track with my goal.
Read any good books lately? I'd love some more recommendations!

If you like John Green's novels, you might also like Rainbow Rowell's "Eleanor & Park"
ReplyDeleteIt's a favourite of mine!!
John Green is amazing! I spend the whole day reading "The Fault in Our Stars" and now I don't want it to end. I LOVED the hunger games trilogy! Can't wait to hear what you think of them :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa
theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com
i finished TFiOS a few weeks ago and I cried so much. I stayed up until 3AM on a school night because I just couldn't put it down. I'm so excited for the movie to come out!
ReplyDeleteI'll make sure to check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
ReplyDelete