
Didn't have school today because in Texas half an inch of ice is hazardous. I stayed up late helping my brother pack for his move to San Francisco, slipped on ice multiple times, risked getting hypothermia from taking pictures without a coat, got my butt wet doing silly poses, and almost lost a finger to frostbite.
Oh, how I love a good "snow" day.
Shirt: J.Crew Factory >> Leggings: JCPenney >> Boots: Steve Madden








Looks like a crazy fun "snow" day! Could you be any cuter?!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your shirt!!
Thanks, Julia! :)
ReplyDeleteBrave sole going out there in that half inch of sleet/snow ;) Plus, digging these pictures!
ReplyDeletemegooc.blogspot.com
Thanks, Meg!
ReplyDeletewait seriously half inch and schools cancelled? i remember one time it was blizzarding out and the didn't even cancel class, lame. and your brother will enjoy sf, we just moved here and loved it!
ReplyDeleteIf it drops below freezing, the whole state of Texas shuts down. I swear it's a law or something. Blistering heat? Drought? No problem, but God forbid that we see ice on the ground!
ReplyDelete