Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Year's Resolutions

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
It's that time of the year again... Everyone is making their resolutions and trying to hide the fact that they didn't accomplish their resolutions from the year before. I can honestly say that I didn't accomplish any of my resolutions, heck, I forgot what most of them even were. This year, I broke up my resolutions into an ultimate and 6-month goal so that way I could stay on track throughout the year. My goals are pretty simple and I have a pretty good feeling about them.

Get Back into Filming
Ultimate Goal: Post a video weekly
6-Month Goal: Post a video at least twice a month

Be More Consistent With Blogging
Ultimate Goal: New post 3-4 times a week
6-Month Goal: Post a minimum of twice a week

Exercise More
Ultimate Goal: Workout 4 times a week
6-Month Goal: Workout at least twice a week

Set Schedules and Manage my time better
Ultimate Goal: NO MORE LATE NIGHTS DOING HOMEWORK
6-Month Goal: Stay focused on work for once so it has a chance of being done

Read More
Ultimate Goal: Read at least 20 books this year
6-Month Goal: Read 1+ books a month.

Take More Pictures
Ultimate Goal: Improve photography skills and actually capture memories
6-Month Goal: Take my camera out with me at least once a month

So those are my resolutions for the new year! Here's to a new year filled with more outfits, more content, and more importantly more J.Crew (and happiness and other stuff like that).

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio