I truly am lucky to have such a wonderful brother. I know that most people feel that way about their siblings, but they don't realize is that my brother is about a million times better and cooler than their siblings will ever be. Sorry 'bout it.
Not only does he take amazing pictures, make ballin' graphics, and edit spectacular videos, but he also dresses well, a cause near and dear to my heart. My brother is the one person who I can go to for almost anything. He gives me help when I ask for it, he critiques me when I don't want to hear it, and as much as I might hate it in that moment, I know that he's only trying to push me to my full potential. I look up to him despite being taller than him and the fact that he's doing so many crazy and amazing things is, well, amazing. Whether we're blasting M83 in the car, watching movies all night, talking about cameras, or shopping at J.crew, I know you'll always be my best friend, no matter how far we are.
My Outfit | Top and Skirt: H&M >> Cardigan: Zara >> Shoes: Aldo



























Totally cute! If only my brother would hold still for pictures like this...
ReplyDeletethis is nothing short of fantastic.
ReplyDelete