Sunday, November 17, 2013

Round Up

Sunday, November 17, 2013
> Watched Skyfall twice this week. In my defense, it's a beautifully made movie, and the fact that Ben Whishaw and Daniel Craig are in it doesn't hurt.

> Rearranged my room once again. Digging my new setup. I might even do a little room tour!

> These outfits from Nicole and Jessica are making me want more emerald and fur items.

> Bethany's photography style is exactly what I aim for. Gorgeous pictures!

> The whole YouTube and Google+ integration pisses me off. Evelyn's video perfectly describes how I feel.

> This weeks episode of The Mindy Project had me squealing every two seconds. SO MANY FEELS.

> Finally got signed up for driver's ed! You should all be very afraid...

> My principal asked me to be the emcee at graduation this year. I'm not a fan of public speaking, but that gives me an excuse to buy a new dress.

> If you haven't heard of Batkid yet, you should really read this article. Not only does Miles have superb taste in superheroes, but the amount of love and support he got is absolutely incredible.

> I'm getting braids for this first time in a looooong time in an attempt to get my hair to be healthier and give it a break. I'm excited for some change!

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio