Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello, December

Sunday, December 1, 2013
 I know I'm not the only one who felt like November went by way too fast. One second, it's halloween, and the next second we're getting ready for christmas. I'm pretty sure that we skipped a week or two in November because it definitely doesn't feel like December.

The fact that it's currently 72 degrees doesn't help either.

Although I'm excited for Christmas and my cousins from England coming to visit, now that it's December all of my deadlines just got real. It's easy to say that something is due next month, but now it's more like something is due next week, or the week after. As I count down the days until the semester is over, I realize how many papers, projects, labs, and tests are happening between now and then. Nonetheless, I'm excited to start decorating for christmas! I've been working on some gift guide posts that I hope y'all will like and I want to end this year with a bang.







 Top: J.Crew >> Skirt: H&M >> Ring: c/o Ruche


9 comments :

  1. Lovin' the outfit and your twists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you look even prettier than usual? i cannot handle it. if we hadn't already established it, that shade of orange-red is your power color. i can't even believe how gorgeous the lighting in these photos is, and you're indoors!


    you're incredibly beautiful and talented. what a lucky duck! ;)


    xo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous. love your style.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooo pretty! That color is one of my favorites, especially during the holiday season. Looking forward to your gift guides!


    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. New hair, makeup, and editing do wonders!


    btw. I'm gonna steal your fur vest. I tried to create an outfit similar to one of yours with a crochet vest, but it wasn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *dramatic hair flip because i can*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Melissa! I can't get enough of this color or emerald green! I think I'm subconsciously getting ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange looks absolutely spectacular on you! I'm loving the print on his skirt too. And tell me about it! How is already well into December?!


    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio