>This article made me bawl like a baby. So many tears.
>My dearest brother and best friend turned 25!
>Ezra Koenig retweeted a picture of MC and I dressed as Vampire Weekend.
>I found an Etsy shop with some sweet Octopus posters. (Octopi happen to be one of my favorite animals btw)
>My Blogger BFF, Nicole, got to meet Joe Biden and Marsika Hartigay. I'm jealous, but she looked super cute!
>San Cisco has been playing on my spotify nonstop. They're coming to SXSW, but of course it has to be a 21+ show. I think SXSW and I aren't meant to be.
>Physics is killing me and my GPA. Not cool, Physics. NOT COOL.
>Booked a photography shoot with one of my old friends. If you ever need portraits taken, my friend Jessica and I have a little photography business and we would be happy to work with you! #shamelesspromotion
>Finally decided to save up for a Sigma 30mm f/1.4
>Elana found my blog, and I think that we're destined to be best friends.

No comments :
Post a Comment