Sunday, November 17, 2013

Leaves.

Sunday, November 17, 2013
My favorite thing about the fall time would have to be the leaves. I know we don't really get the pretty reds, oranges and yellows on the trees, and the leaves are never crunchy enough to my satisfaction, but I love when a big gust of wind comes, and you're surrounded by a whirlwind of leaves. I also love the fact that I can pile layer upon layer without being uncomfortable. I'm the kinda girl who wears cardigans in the blistering summer heat because I like layers so much. I'm all about thick, cozy scarves like this rust colored one from Forever 21, and tights. These tights have seen better days, and really need to be replaced. Hopefully, one of these days I'll go hit up F21 or Target and go HAM in the tights section.

Oh heads up, most of my outfits posted this gal/winter season will probably be incredible similar to this outfit. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. #sorrynotsorry








Scarf and Sunglasses: Forever 21 >> Shirt: Gap >> Skirt: H&M >>  Boots: Steve Madden

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous as usual! This really is my idea of a perfect fall look. I totally agree that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I definitely need to get my hands on this scarf!


    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio