Lately, I've been obsessed with a simple and clean graphic tee. I'm a huge fan of typography, so naturally my first instinct is to want to put it on a t-shirt. I picked this shirt up from H&M back in May, and wore this outfit over a month ago. I'm really bad at posting in a timely manner, let's not talk about it, okay? The second I saw it in stores, I knew that this would be making its way back home with me. Honestly, I don't even know what "the New Icons" is. Like seriously, I don't even know what that means... (Man, no one knows what it means, but it's provocative) #NameThatSong.
What makes a graphic tee so perfect, is the fact that it can be worn casually with shorts and a flannel, or spruced up with heels, awesome bottoms, and some killer accessories. I think I'm gonna try to recreate this
Phoenix shirt; it would look great with a skater skirt and my gold chain.
Shirt and Flannel: H&M >> Shorts: Thrifted >> Shoes: Forever 21
Jay-Z & Kanye West are gods, that song is the frickin best HAHA I love your tee, I'm just in love with any kind of minimalistic designs right now (:
ReplyDeletenot haute
girl you are a qtπ. ;)
ReplyDeletethanks :) haha is that your new catch phrase?
ReplyDelete