Tank: Forever 21 | Shorts: Uniqlo | Chambray: Banana Republic (originally Kelsey's) | Chain: c/o Kiecap on Etsy
You know what happens when you try new things? One, you get an awesome outfit, and two, you begin to think that you might be allergic to grass, or there was a TON of bugs I didn't notice, after taking pictures. I was itching my arms and legs for a good week after shooting this! I've been trying to change up my backgrounds by shooting in my front yard and I attempted to do some more "artsy" shots. I'm pretty sure my neighbors either think I'm weird, or conceited for taking pictures of myself. All in the name of blogging right?
Anyways, I was having a total "I'm gonna get stuff done!... but not really" kind of day, and I tried to put together the comfiest outfit that was still pretty dang cute, and I must say, I think I nailed it. White tank, stretchy printed shorts that feel like pjs, and something to keep me warm as I lie down on the cold leather couch in our air conditioned living room while watching Arrested Development. #Firstworldprobz. Oh, and I obviously had to wear a gold chain to upkeep my thug status.
Duh.







I agree, my friend and I always shoot during lunch at school so people probably think we're really self-absorbed. But anything for blogging!
ReplyDeleteI really love these shots, especially the one of you lying in the grass. They look fantastic!
- Ashley
http://not-haute.blogspot.com