Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GOLD CHAIN.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Gold Chain, Two Chainz, Baroque Sunglasses, Prada Sunglasses, Black
 It's official, I've finally reached gangsta status. I've been on the hunt for a thick gold chain for awhile and KiecaP was kind enough to send me one from her Etsy store! I've seen a lot of graphic tees, gold chains, and zara skorts on tumblr and other blogs and I adore the edgy-casual vibe it gives off. I was originally gonna wear this with a simple graphic tee and some army green pants, but I decided to put that off until it got cooler and put together this outfit instead. This gold chain works with errythangg-- even something as feminine and classy as this.

I wore this to school and got a ton of compliments on it. My friend Elora insisted that I buy another one so I could be TWO CHAINZ. I'm not sure if I'm hood enough yet for the title Two Chainz to be bestowed upon me, but when I get to that level, and I will, I'll have not one, not two, but three chainz. Don't believe me? Just watch.
 **Also, there's a very good chance that I might be doing a little giveaway next week ;)



Glasses: Amazon | Chain: KiecaP | Shirt: H&M | Pants: H&M

4 comments :

  1. haha, you're the cutest. now all i can think about songs with the word chain in them. haha.
    love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl. you look 25. ah. may. zing! i think you should skip the 2 chainz and move right into 3 chainz. so pumped about the (possible) giveaway!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, and thanks! They're really washed out in the pictures, but they're actually a pastel peach color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gurl, i think your right. I'm totally thug enough for three. #THREECHAINZ

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio