I would usually be the person to avoid denim on denim, but ever since I saw Jessica from Bows and Sequins rock the Canadian Tuxedo I've been wanting to try it out for myself. I picked up this denim shirt from the Lulu*s swap at TxSC and I've been obsessed. Don't be surprised if you see this shirt again very soon... It's originally from Banana Republic and belonged to Kelsey before it made it's way into my hands. It definitely doesn't have a tailored fit on me, but I looove how I can wear it like a cardigan over simple shirts, or button it up with a scarf and skinny bottoms.
There's a very good chance that this blog might turn into a blog devoted to denim on denim (and stripes), but I mean, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that ;)
Denim Shirt: Banana Republic | Top: H&M | Jeans: PacSun | Shoes: Gap | Necklace: c/o Moorea Seal








Like for REAL can you get any more adorable?!?!
ReplyDeleteI am over the moon that I stumbled across your blog this morning!
I think you and I will be GREAT Blog pals:)
LOVE your take on Denim & Denim!
Stop by and say hi!
www.itsybitsybrianna.blogspot.com
Brianna
there was a time where i pretty much had to stop taking outfit photos because i was wearing either my chambray or str8 up denim on denim every. single. day. dying over those shoes!
ReplyDeleteyou're such a cutie. can't even stand it!
xo nicole
writeslikeagirlblog.com
This is adorable! I love the way you paired the denim with a striped tee :)
ReplyDeleteRose
Blonde in this City