Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kiecap Giveaway!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
necklaces, pumpkin colored, accessories,
Hey guys! Today I'm super excited to be doing a giveaway with Kiecap! Kieca sells a variety of fun, statement necklaces on her Etsy, and y'all know how much I love statement necklaces. I've been wearing my gold chain from her store nonstop since I got it. 

Kieca was kind enough to provide one of her single strand bubble bib necklaces for one of you to win! I'm totally digging this pumpkin color, and I think it's perfect for fall. Use the widget below to enter, you have until the end of the month!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments :

  1. I would wear it to an Auburn Saturday game! With a white or navy shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my glasses sweater from Macy's! Comin' back from fall break in style. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear it with my favorite white tank layered by a denim shirt and a maxi skirt, or with a navy v-neck, blazer (or cardigan) and dark jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear it with a wide 3/4 sleeve neck top, jeans, and of course a cardigan like always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd wear this beauty with my favorite navy blue sweater!


    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio