Thursday, September 5, 2013

Favorite Fall Time Candles

Thursday, September 5, 2013
Bath and Body Works, Candles, Fall Time,
September/October is always a weird month for blogging. Everyone else in other parts of the country starts blogging about fall and the cooler weather while I'm sitting here in shorts waiting for the weather to drop below 100, or 90 if we're lucky.

Since I can't exactly breakout my sweaters and cardigans without melting, I turn to candles to get me in the fall mood! I've always loved candles from Bath and Body Works since they're always have a large selection and you can almost always catch them on sale. I currently have a Salted Caramel candle in my room that I picked up last winter on sale. I love the smell, but it burns a bit too strong for my taste, it's much better burned in large areas as opposed to my room!

Pumpkin Caramel Latte has always been a favorite since it reminds me so much of pumpkin spice latte, which is really the only think I get from starbucks. I haven't actually smelled Harvest Coffee in person, but coffee is always a super cozy and warm scent for me, as well as Frosted Cupcake, which smells like HEAVEN. According to B&BW Marshmallow Fireside is suppose to "Celebrate the changing season with a warm blend of toasted marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire." And if were combining marshmallows  vanilla, and campfires together, then I'm all for it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio