
“When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear!’, what she really means is, ‘There’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.”- Caitlin Moran.
This was literally me last Sunday while trying to find what to wear. I've been in a bit of a style rut lately and I'm desperately waiting for cooler weather so I can breakout all the fall outfits I've meticulously been planning in my head.
I'm trying to blog everyday this month and post at least one outfit a week. I shoot all my outfits on the weekends since I wear a uniform during the week, so whenever I lack inspiration, or deem my outfit as not blog worthy, I get a bit stressed. I never dress up for my blog, all my outfits are things that fit my mood or the occasion at the time, so when my closet feels lacking, or pinterest fails to inspire, you get the super simple and basics outfits like this one.
I'm glad that I go to a church that honestly doesn't care about what your wearing. I could go in a dress and pumps one week, jeans and a tee the next, and no one would think twice about it. I embraced my casual side this week with a pair of jeggings and one of my favorite tees from H&M. I must have at least ten of these basic crew and v-necks from H&M cause they're so dang cheap and versatile. I wasn't in the mood for a necklace, so I opted for a leopard scarf from Luxe No7 so I could feel somewhat put together. And last but not least, the piece de resistance, these super sweet loafers from Gap. I still can't think of other outfits to wear them with, but nonetheless, these shoes are perfect! I adore menswear inspired items, neon+neutral is my favorite color combo, and suede shoes are the best shoes in my eyes. I mean, could they get any better?




Jeans: PacSun | Top: H&M | Shoes: Gap | Scarf: Luxe No7 | Ring: Forever21 | Watch: Urban Peach




No comments :
Post a Comment