My friend Ellie tweeted me a link to a video of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jimmy Fallon, and Stephen Merchant having a lip-sync battle. Funniest. Thing. Ever. JGL was gettin' it when he was "singing" to Tiny Dancer. They played a lot of older songs, which reminded me of a few of my favorite songs from forever ago. Some days you just gotta wear you hair super fluffy and serenade yourself with some classics from ABBA and Sir Elton John.
In other news, today is my first City of Austin Youth Council meeting! I'm actually waiting for my ride to get here, and I'm crazy nervous. I'm super blessed to have this opportunity, but I have no clue what to expect. I'll hopefully update y'all tomorrow with how it went and possible an outfit post. It's also my first day of fall break, and I already have a ton of fun stuff planned, I'm doing my first photoshoot tomorrow, going to a Boston University info sesh on Wednesday, and I have a couple of ideas for blogposts that will hopefully be happening soon.
It's gonna be a good week.
Playlist here // Remember that today is the LAST day to enter my Kiecap Giveaway!

No comments :
Post a Comment