Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Goals | Check In

Saturday, January 31, 2015
Checking in with my monthly goals today, let's see how I did

1. Drink at least 24oz of water everyday // ALMOST. There were a few days that I didn't drink much water, mainly due to the fact that the lid to my camelbak was leaking and I had to wait for the replacement part to come in, but other than that, I was pretty good this month!

2. Post at least twice a week // ACCOMPLISHED. With the help of a good brainstorming session and a planner, I was able to make an editorial calendar for the month. There were a few posts that got missed, or were posted late, but overall I was fairly consistent with my blogging this month!

3. Clean up my outfit inspo boards on pinterest // YUP. Instead of having one board filled with outfit inspo, I know have three boards. One for hot, mild, and cold weather. It was nice being able to break down my boards into smaller categories and to delete any pins that aren't my style anymore.

4. Organize all my blog files // KINDA. All of my 2015 are nice and organized, but my 2014 files are still a bit all over the place. I did some minor cleaning up, but not very much. I'm honestly not really stressing about it since I rarely feel the need to access old blog files.

5. Apply for at least three major scholarships // NOPE. not even close. I filled out my FAFSA, does that count?

I'd say that i did pretty well this month! I might have not knocked all of 'em outta the park, but i'm definitely heading in the right direction, and that makes me feel stellar.

2 comments :

  1. filling out your FAFSA TOTALLY counts towards applying for scholarships! it's hard to do anything about scholarships without the FAFSA, so now step one is out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're a champ. look at you go girl, you've accomplished tons! :)

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio