New month, new goals!
1. Drink at least 36oz of water a day // I read somewhere that you should drink around half your weight in ounces a day. For my that means that I need to drink roughly 50oz of water a day. Last month I worked on drinking at least 24ox, and I'm trying to gradually work my way up to 50oz!
2. Workout at least once a week for 30min // Don't let my slim physique fool you, I am incredibly out of shape. Back in my glory days (aka seventh grade) I used to work out often and I was able to run/jog a few miles without feeling like death. Oh how things have changed...
3. Post twice a week on the blog + two videos on youtube // Posting consistently is something that I'm gonna be working on for awhile. Along with regular blogposts, I also want to try to revive my youtube channel and start posing a video or two over there.
4. Keep my couch clean for at least a week // I have a small couch in my room and I haven't seen it in months. It's constantly covered with random bits and bobs: my school bag, notebooks, dirty clothes, clean clothes, things that have shifted from my desk to my couch in a poor attempt to clean my desk, I honestly could go on and on. I would love to be able to finally clear off my couch and use it for what it's intended purpose is, even if it's only for a week.
5. Be careful with my spending // January was a month filled with unexpected, but totally worth it purchases. I made a nice chunk of change taking senior pictures for multiple people, but because I currently don't have a job, I need to be a bit more mindful of what I spend my money on and I should probably cut back on how many times I go to eat out with friends.
I'm super excited for a new month filled with some new goals! Let me know what your goals for the month are and feel free to check out my january goals as well.
p.s. I'm linking up with Melyssa as a part in her Weekly Wishes

Totally on board with the spending too - this month I've already had to buy a new phone as my old one broke! How did your January goals go?
ReplyDelete