It's time for my last installment of things I liked in 2014 and this time we're talking about shoes! I know some girls are absolutely in love with shoes and would buy a new pair every week if they could, but once I find a pair that works with many outfits, I'm likely to stick with them for awhile. I switch between my black loafers and white converse for the day to day. These are the shoes that I typically wear to school or for hanging out on the weekends. A pair of red flats adds a much needed pop of color to a lot of my outfits. I also own a pair of grey loafers with hot pink soles from Gap and I'm head over heels about them (literally). I love how they look masculine, but the touch of pink makes them a bit more fun. Lastly, ankle boots have been my obsession for about two years now and they are my go-to item for when I'm getting dressed up.
Although I love my suede ankle boots, their time has come to an end and I'm currently hunting for the perfect pair of leather chelsea boots that will last for years to come. My red flats used to be one of my favorite pair of shoes, until they got dirty and started to loose their shape. I bought them from H&M so I didn't expect them to love them so much, but because I wore the crap out of them I think it's time to get myself a more durable pair. The only thing I think I need to complete my shoe collection is a pair of simple black heels that I can easily walk in for all those random events I have to go to that require something more formal than a pair or flats or ankle boots.

No comments :
Post a Comment