I've been on the hunt for a nice everyday perfume for awhile, until I heard about Commodity Goods. The clean packaging and mix of white and a beautiful metallic rose gold was immediately enticing. I'm a total sucker for beautiful packaging, and luckily, these perfumes smell as wonderful as they look.
I was lucky to purchase these during cyber monday when everything was half off, although I read some other reviews posted months ago mentioning a similar sale, so I would hold off on buying a perfume from them full price. Of course, buying a perfume online without smelling it isn't the greatest of ideas, which is why you can choose one of their try at home options which comes with a fitting pack that allows you to test drive all ten of their scents in the comfort of your own home. I love being able to test out all the scents because it allows you to layer various scents and see how the scent changes on your skin throughout the day.
As for the actual scents (what y'all actually care about) some made me feel all heart-eyes emoji and others made my nose cringe and I have vowed to never smell them again. I ultimately ended up getting the full size of the Gold perfume, but Pinot and Paper were close contenders. I really do think that out of their ten selections there is something for everyone, and they also have a men's line that includes seven more fragrance choices if you're looking for something more masculine (Gold, Paper, and Moss are unisex and available for men and women).
A full sized 100mL bottle will set you back $108, which is more on the pricey end for a perfume, but they do sell 10mL travel bottles that are $24 for the first one and $12 for each additional bottle. I have officially claimed their Gold scent as my signature perfume, and if you manage to catch one of their sales, I'd highly recommend checking them out!
Also, I'm curious, if you were a perfume, what perfume would you be?












Ah, that packaging is to die for, but I'm totally content with Chloe as my signature perfume...for now. I find it hard to resist beautiful bottles!
ReplyDelete