I'm not a fan of maxi skirts, and I don't understand why people speak so highly of them. I have to make sure people (aka me) don't step on it, they're weird to walk in, and they're too girly for my taste. I wouldn't say that I dress like a tomboy, but you won't see me in bows and frills anytime soon. I was contemplating giving my two maxi skirts away, but I decided to try to combat their girliness by pairing it with a graphic tee and some converse. I dig the look of feminine pieces with more casual, edgy pieces, it truly gives me the best of both worlds. I'm not completely sold on maxi skirts just yet, but I think I'll hold on to this one for a bit longer.



Shirt: Adidas >> Skirt: Express >> Shoes: Converse >> Sunglasses: Forever 21


No comments :
Post a Comment