I have been looking high and low for a navy gingham button down, and I am pleased to say that I have found the perfect one. Gingham makes me think of summer, and this shirt is thin enough to wear during the brutal Texas summers. It's not a perfect fit, since I have wider shoulders and thin arms and torso, but the looseness helps me keep cool, and gives it a more casual vibe. I can't wait to pair this shirt with some high waisted shorts! It would also look great under a cardigan when fall comes around.
I've been trying to pick up some items that I have on my 'needs' list, and it's nice to be able to cross an item off! Is there anything that you desperately need in your closet for the summer? Now only if I could find the perfect pair of black shorts...
Shirt: J.Crew Factory >> Skirt: Cotton On >> Shoes: Amazon >> Watch and Necklace: c/o Urban Peach >> Bracelet: Style Lab NYC








Your photos are perfect as always & I'm really digging your skirt. Skirts with pockets get a 10/10 with me!
ReplyDeleteAshley
http://not-haute.blogspot.com
ginghams are a must, always. hmm for summer i'm looking for the perfect little dress. i hate shorts so i guess in the heat dresses it is.
ReplyDelete