Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Prom

Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Man, oh man. Prom this year was great. I spent the night getting down to some good tunes with my friends and stuffing my face with chips and creamy jalepeno dip. I'd have to say that my favorite part of prom was what happened before.

We brought sushi to eat at ikea. 
We took pictures with rugs as backdrops. 
We bought $1 frozen yoghurt cones. 
I walked all over ikea in 5inch heels (not the best idea). 
Ellie walked around in a sari, and some old Indian man in the parking lot nearly chased after her and said "well now you can say 'who's sari now?!'"

And I'd have to say, that prom was one of the best days of my Junior year.


Dress: LuLu*s >> Shoes: Payless >> Purse: H&M

fun fact: I won this dress at the Texas Style Council Conference last summer, and this was the first time I wore it!

3 comments :

  1. what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your prom looks fantastic. i thought i recognized that dress! you look like you're truly gettin' down, as the kids say. i wish we'd thought of hanging out at ikea before prom. so much smarter.


    xo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a canon t3i and mainly shoot with a 50mm f/1.8.


    However, these pictures were taken with a 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6.

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio