Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Uniform

Friday, June 13, 2014


Once the weather gets above ninety degrees, I'm all about simplifying my outfits. I stick with loose tees, high waisted shorts, and comfy shoes to maintain the perfect balance between stylish and comfortable. You'd think that as someone who has had to wear a uniform to school for the past 12 years that I would rejoice in having some freedom in what I wear. Although my summer outfits follow the same templates, I can easily make 27 different outfits using only 9 items! Now imagine what I can do with a closet filled with basic tees, cute shorts, and awesome shoes. I obviously don't have 500 days of summer, but if I did, I bet I could make a different outfit for everyday.

4 comments :

  1. i am obsessed with that gif thing. you are the most clever blogger ever. i also want to wear it all. gimme those pink shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gif is a genius idea for showing different outfit ideas!


    Ashley
    http://not-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew you would be alllll over those flats. I think i might pick up a pair in black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! It took a while, but it was sooo worth it.

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio