Statement sunglasses have become incredibly popular as of late. The second I saw these, I knew I had to have them. The only thing that was in my way was the steep $290 price tag (no thank you!) So instead I did what any other broke fashion lover would do; I turned to Amazon to find some Prada inspired glasses. Please note that these are inspired, not knock-offs. They would be considered a knock-off if they had the Prada logo on them.
I came across these inspired Prada Round Baroque Sunglasses and immediately bought them. I couldn't help it, they were only $6.10 on amazon including shipping. I placed my order on Thursday night and they got to me Wednesday afternoon. Along with the sunglasses, I received a little black pouch to store them in. They also have these in white and tortoise. Not gonna lie, I have my eye on the tortoise pair. Literally (ba dum tss). They look just like leopard print which I've be obsessing over recently-- but that's another blog post. ;)
These are definitely a bit out of my comfort zone, but they are too adorable to pass on! I've been wearing these a lot with dresses, skirts, and nice tops. They're much better suited with slightly dressier items but you could totally wear them with something really casual like shorts, leopard flats, a v-neck, and a bright cardigan.
What do you think about the statement sunglasses trend? Would you ever try it?




No comments :
Post a Comment