I'm up in the woods, I'm down on my mind
I'm building a still to slow down the time.
These pictures are actually from a couple of weeks ago, but my brother just got around to editing them. I love this skirt like crazy! I got it Papaya of all places. I never go to Papaya but this skirt was hanging in the window and I couldn't resist. They didn't have a small so I, out of desperation, got a medium instead. High-low skirts are really casual, but when they blow in the wind? Elegant.
Shirt: Forever 21 | Skirt: Papaya | Necklace: H&M | Shoes: Payless | Rings: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Amazon












toy, you look STUNNING in these photos. i'm like dying over here scrolling up and down the page. this is one of my favorite outfits i've seen you in. i always feel like tall/slender girls like us look silly in high-low, but you're right that it looks SO elegant on you! i adore the subtle indigo in your shoes and nails to complement the orange. you better be submitting these shots to all the agencies in the world because, damn, you'z a model.
ReplyDeletexoxo writeslikeagirlblog.com
Nicole I love you to pieces.
DeleteI actually think that slender girls look great in high-low! We don't have these legs for nothing! Annnnnnd it's funny that you mention modeling because i've actually been looking for modeling agencies, just for kicks, but all the ones i've looked at seem shady as fudgeeee.
Girl that is absolutely gorgeous! I love the lighting in some of the shots!
ReplyDeletewww.AhkaVintage.com
Thank you! I love your store!
DeleteHey my fellow Austinite! I love these images and your outfit is sheer perfection. Those sunnies! I'm just loving them to death. Cute blog and I'm glad you found me on IFB. We should totally follow eachother and support eachother as Austin fashion bloggers!
ReplyDeletexo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/
These are such great photos! Love the jewelry!!
ReplyDeletexx Luisa
http://www.whydontyoumakeme.com
Perfect perfect outfit. Love the colours. Very classy.
ReplyDeleteAHKA VINTAGE BLOG
Gorgeous shots! The outfit is nice and vibrant. Liked the tones of blue mixed in with orange and the black skirt held it all together. Good job xx
ReplyDeletewww.deantream.blogspot.com
Thanks!
ReplyDelete