Popped some tags; this is what I got.
I love oversized mens shirts! I got a bit too excited and cut the sleeves off the second I got home. I think that baggy mens clothes look awesome on petite girls.
Stripes? Sweater? Neon pink? Taupe? Old Navy? Sold.
If you're gonna go thrifting I highly recommend looking in the kids section. It's nearly impossible to find jeans that are my size and actually high-waisted (these go up to my bellybutton. I'm so pumped.) I'm actually surprised that these kids size ten even fit me. I'm gonna cut these into shorts so the length doesn't matter.
I usually go for dark wash jeans but I kinda dig the lighter faded look.
I love the "ombre" on the back of these jeans. Too bad I'm gonna cut it all off...
I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this dress. It's very pretty but definitely not me. I think it's meant to be a swimsuit cover up but I think I could pull this off with a white blazer and some gold accessories. It still had the tags on and is available here for purchase.















Fantastic haul. Love the batik one :)
ReplyDeletexx
Maria Speaks Prada
i'm excited to see how your high-waisted shorts come out! they would look so cute with the men's shirt tucked in or tied in the front, i bet.
ReplyDeletexo writeslikeagirlblog.com
I can't wait for the weather to get warm and stay warm!
Delete