I love having painted nails. Honestly, sometimes I choose not to wear an awesome outfit solely because my nails aren't painted. That's not weird right? Despite the fact that I love painted nails, I can't stand painting them! First I have to pick a color, and then shape my nails, and put a base coat on, and then I actually have to paint them, and put another coat on, and then a top coat, and after I've gone through this whole process I have to wait for them to dry! The struggle is real y'all. And fancy nail art? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Well this weekend, after I saw this picture on tumblr, I decided that maybe I actually do have time for that. I've never seen nails like this which is what inspired me to do them. They're actually really easy to do if you have a steady hand. I used Urban Outfitter's "Cherry Tomato" and American Apparel's "California Trooper". I think I might do a neon and neutral look next.... What do you think about cut-out nails? Would you ever go for them?

WOW, those nails are fab :) I'm the same way, love painted nails, but too lazy to do them. Great post!
ReplyDeletewww.sincerelyjeanxo.blogspot.com