Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Green

Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Shirt: J.Crew Factory // Shorts: Aeropostale // Shoes: Gap Factory (similar) // Bag: c/o TOMS

Helloo old outfit! Man I have been crap at posting things in a timely manner. Regardless of when I wore this (over six weeks ago...) it's still summer and this outfit is still relevant. I wore this while I was taking my friend Jessica's senior pictures downtown and I was grateful for a thin button-up to shield my arms from the scorching sun while still being light enough to let air in. Unfortunately my legs had to bear the unforgiving sun and mosquitos but sometimes you gotta compromise. Covered arms and covered legs, while protecting me from the sun and mosquitos, would only result in death by heat stroke so it looks like covered arms and mosquito bitten legs won this round, but hey at least I didn't die of a heat stroke?

Also, since we're talking about leather (we weren't) how do y'all feel about mixed leathers? I love the lighter leather color of my shoes because they go well with everything and don't totally blend in with my skin, but I also love the rich color of this belt which happens to be somewhat close to my skintone. If I were to wear a lighter belt then I don't think it would look as good with the denim, but if I were to wear darker shoes I feel like you wouldn't notice my shoes at all. Apart these two items are great pieces, but together I'm not sure how to feel. Any thoughts or am I just overreacting and being nitpicky?

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio