Shirt: J.Crew Factory // Jeans: J.Crew // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Shoes: Gap Factory
I never thought I'd be the one to wear distressed jeans, but I came across these and they were $100 off and they actually had my size (!!! a 23 is very hard to find y'all) so I bit the bullet– and I'm so glad that I did! If you've ever strayed (or should I say frayed ba dum tss) away from distressed jeans because they didn't look polished enough, I highly suggest you give them a chance. Sure, they probably won't slide for causal Friday at the office but they are great for achieving the "Model off duty look" which is a look that I am 1000% here for. This outfit could totally be something that a cool New England soccer mom might wear, but add a rip at the knee and some cool details via a slightly open top, big sunglasses, and even bigger hair and you my friend have an outfit that looks like you just left a photoshoot and are one your way to some swanky lunch as a pretentious restaurant with your girl gang. Or you might look like you just came home from an NYU students event where you met some of your future classmates and tried your hardest to look put together but still really cool and casual because you actually did just get home from an NYU students event where you met some of your future classmates and tried your hardest to look put together but still really cool and casual. Either way, one outfit, two situations, still works.








No comments :
Post a Comment