Thursday, August 6, 2015

Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit Review

Thursday, August 6, 2015
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit Review
When it comes to makeup I like to consider myself pretty low maintenance. My everyday routine only consists of about six products and it only takes about 10-15 to do my makeup for a special occasion. I've never gone to get my brows done and I generally don't tweeze my eyebrows but sometimes I feel like I need to do something to them so that they're "on fleek" as the kids say. My tinted eyebrow wasn't cutting it for me so I picked up the ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark because at $3 it was cheap enough that if I didn't like it I could easily get rid of it without feeling bad. 

This product comes with a tinted wax, a setting powder, and a tiny double sided brush. After using this for a few weeks, I'd have to say that I will definitely be repurchasing this again! The wax stays put even in the brutal texas heat and I feel like the powder really helps it stay in place. The powder is also great at mattifying the wax so it looks a bit more natural and not as harsh. If you've never filled in your brows, you'll definitely have to practice a bit before incorporating this into your daily routine. The brush is a bit to short to use comfortably so I think I'll have to buy a full sized eyebrow brush but it's totally worth it.

If you're looking to experiment with filling in your brows, this is definitely a great product to start with! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio