Clothes are a wonderful thing because they can trick people into thinking that I, an awkward, shy, rambling human being am actually a super cool and chic human being. Ever since I started blogging, my style has become more refined and I can now put together outfits that look good and make me feel good in a snap. My style is pretty simple so I really depend on textures, interesting details, and pops of color to make my basic outfits feel a bit more special. I love this shirt from Gap Factory because it has a quilted texture and it's crazy soft. It's a bit too cozy for a summer day, but great if you're stuck inside with the AC 24/7. I added a necklace because who am I if I'm not wearing a necklace, right? And to top it all off I delicately and carefully draped a denim jacket across my shoulders because it makes it really difficult to move your arms to do anything productive but all the cool kids are doing it and it makes for a nice pictures so it's totally worth it in my book. 

Top: Gap Factory (on sale!) // Jacket: Aeropostale // Jeans: PacSun // Bag: H&M // Necklace: J.Crew Factory







No comments :
Post a Comment