Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Amazon Prime Day Wishlist

Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Amazon is my bff. Being able to order anything, and usually for a lower price is always great in my book! I used my student email to get a free trial of Amazon Prime which gives you access to free books, music, movies and FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING (!!!!) and it just so happens that tomorrow is Amazon Prime Day! I'm not 100% what gonna be on sale or how good the deals will be, but they're supposed to have more deals that Black Friday so that's a promising sign. I have a few needs/wants on my list, so I thought I would share them with y'all.

I have a 500GB external that is quickly running out of space, so it's about time that I get a new one. I'm trying to make sure I back up my computer more often and I know with college coming making sure I have copies of everything will be super important.

After having my macbook pro for 4 years, it's starting to show some signs of slowing down. I have to take it in for repairs a few weeks ago and they replaced some major parts, so I'm hoping to double my RAM so I can run more programs at a time without my computer making noises like it's about to blow up.

3 // Denman Cushion Brush
I have heard wonders about this brush and I'm hoping it will help me detangle my hair faster.

4 // Paper Mate Flair Porous-Point Felt Tip Pen
Word on the street is that these are the best for color coding notes. I was never much of an intensive notetaker in high school, but I know that I'm gonna have to try a lot harder in college and these pens come in tons of fun colors that will make studying a bit more fun!

5 // Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
Over the past couple of months I've slowly started growing my winter wardrobe and buying items on clearance that I can wear in NY this fall/winter. People always rave about fleece jackets and this one on Amazon is half the price of the same jacket from the retail store!

I know this list may not seem super exciting, but at least it's not another Nordstrom's Anniversary sale post ;) Do you have anything you hope to scoop up from Amazon tomorrow?

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio