Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Life Lately

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Life is busy. I feel like the last few weeks have been slow and easy yet fast and jam-packed at the same time. There's so many big changes happening in my life right now and I've just been going with the flow and seeing what happens next. I figured if you like me enough to read my blog, you might like me enough to want to know what's going on in my life currently!
p.s you can see this entire outfit here!
p.p.s can we please acknowledge how nice my eyebrows look in this pic??? I plan on doing a little review on a new brow product I picked up recently!

Life lately has included LOTS of avocados. Funny enough I hate the taste of avocado, but I love it paired with other things. I was inspired to add avocado to my breakfast by Fran, but I think i'll substitute it with some bacon next time ;)
However, avocado on a salad is MY JAM. Seriously so delicious. I've turned into the person who makes a salad as a midnight snack instead of reaching for the entire thing of oreos. We buy a basic garden salad mix as Sam's, and then I add some avocado, some salt and pepper, a bit of ranch, and some bacon because why not? 
Fourth of July came and went, and like every other year I pigged out on barbecue and missed most of the fireworks.
I bought a one way ticket to New York which is CRAZY BECAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND I AM STILL A CHILD.
I packed up all my stuff...
...and unpacked them in our new house! After what seemed like forever, we finally moved into our new home and I've been spending the past week trying to get settled in and adjust. The last time we moved, I was two years old so I didn't realize how exhausting this entire process is.
It feels weird to see my old room and house so empty and bare, but I took plenty of pictures and video so i'll always remember my childhood home.
For the past few weeks, every Tuesday. I've been hitting up Starbucks for my weekly meetings for my job (which feels really weird to say). I'm the Social Media Director for The 234 Project (go follow us on twitter!)  and I'll probably talk about this a bit more in the future :)

The first of my dorm stuff came in the mail yesterday which is making me even more excited for school to start! I finally got to know who my roommates are and I get to live in an old hotel with large windows and hardwood floors on 5th avenue this upcoming school year!
I love our new neighborhood because I'm only two streets away from my best friend! We spent some time at the pool yesterday and came back to my place to make a ridiculously delicious lunch.

So that's my life lately! What have y'all been up to?

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio