Another prime example of how I tend to dress older than my age. I actually wore this outfit out with loafers instead of heels, but I ordered these shoes a few weeks ago from Forever 21 and I am obsessed with them! I've been looking for a pair of heels like these for months, and then one day I decided to check Forever 21, and lo and behold they had exactly what I was looking for. They're a great height, and they honestly don't hurt my feet that much. I'm glad that I finally have a pair of heels that I can easily wear out to dinner or nice events without feeling out of place. The black heels I had prior were about 5in high and if I chose to wear them out, I was basically signing myself up for sore feet and a night of teeter-tottering all over the place and trying to not completely wipeout on the floor.
Also, worth noting, black and tan is such a good combination, no?It creates a neutral base for some fun and bold accessories (like my necklace), and the contrast isn't as stark as black+white which makes it feel a bit cozier.
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger (similar, similar) // Pants: J.Crew // Necklace: J.Crew Factory // Shoes: Forever 21 // Watch: c/o Urban Peach







So classy! I love it
ReplyDelete