Happy half birthday to meeeee! In a mere six months I will be a legal adult and that is absolutely terrifying. So instead of focusing on my impending departure from child to young adult, I thought that we would take a minute to check in on the 18 goals I set for myself six months ago. Let's take a look, shall we?
ACCOMPLISHED:
7. Go to another concert
8. Buy someone dinner
9. Buy a new camera lens
11. Have a picnic with friends
14. Meet someone new
ALMOST/WILL ACCOMPLISH:
1. Get my license
2.Go on a trip with my friends
3. Graduate high school
4. Get into college
12. Give a sizeable donation to something
13. Go to a baseball game
15. Clean out my closet
17. Go to torchy's and gourdoughs
MAYBE NEXT YEAR?
5. Leave the country
6. Reach 100 blog followers
10. Get a job
16. Watch a movie at the alamo draft house
18. Splurge on myself
Overall I'd say that I'm off to a decent start! There's quite a few things on my almost/will accomplish list that I wish I had already crossed off, but I know that within a few month or even weeks, a handful of those goals can be moved over to my 'accomplished' list. Here's to six more months of working towards my goals!

No comments :
Post a Comment