Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Button My Button

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
I've officially decided that button downs are kinda my thing. I've been reading a lot of posts about personal style on Into Mind, which I highly recommend by the way, and it has really got me into redefining and refining my style and figuring out what works and what doesn't work for me. I'm all about being simple and put together. A white button down works for every occasion and can be paired with anything. I picked up this loose and breezy button down from H&M over spring break and I've been resisting myself from wearing it almost every single day. Luckily, I also picked up this gingham (swoon) button down the other day which will be on rotation until the weather gets ungodly hot.







 Shirt: H&M >> Jeans: Hollister >> Shoes: H&M >> Rings: H&M >> Watch: c/o Urban Peach

3 comments :

  1. you're so cool it makes me want to cuss. that last photo is teen vogue greatness. so swegg.


    ps. i apologize for writing the word swegg on your blog.


    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. swegg swegg sweggitty swegg swegg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, gurl! Seriously. Those shoes look awesome with that outfit..

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio