Monday, April 28, 2014

She Got The Booties

Monday, April 28, 2014
If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you would know that I've been wanting a pair of ankle booties for ever. I searched high and low all over the interwebs, and finally found a pair that had the look I wanted for the right price. I scooped up these babies on amazon for a cool $33, and I'm kinda obsessed. I'm thinking of getting them in grey later, and also looking for a pair in black leather. A girl needs options... right? I plan on doing a more in-depth review on these later, but I've been wearing these nonstop because they go with anything.

I've been digging really simple outfits lately, so I paired my booties with black pants, a white top with some embroidered details, and a bright orange bag for some much needed color. I feel like my style has shifted a bit, but I can guarantee that my love for ankle booties will never waver.












Top: George >> Pants: PacSun >> Shoes: Amazon >> Rings and Purse: H&M >> Watch: c/o Urban Peach

2 comments :

  1. Love your boots & your ring pairing is totally on point (:


    Ashley
    http://not-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new lover of ankle boots but have gone completely overboard in love with them!


    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio