Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Holiday Dresses

Sunday, December 15, 2013
1. Girls Geometric Boatneck Dress 2. Metallic Cream Embroidered Dress 3. Silky Scallop Hem Dress 4. Peach Skin Lola Dress 5. Nylon Tricot Figure Skater Dress 6. Twirl of Opportunity Dress 7. Sweet Sunsets Dress 8. Pretty Beaded Dress 9. Bombshell Sequined Dress 10. Dazzling Doll Fit & Flare Dress 11. Dazzling Sequined Dress 12. Darling Striped Dress

Here's a bit of inspiration for all the holiday parties, you'll most likely be attending! I love dressing up and getting festive around Christmas time so I picked out 12 dresses that fit the bill. I might pick up the first dress if they have my size, and I love the back of the third dress. 8+12 are festive, but still appropriate all year long. 9+10 however, scream glamorous and would be perfect for New Year's!

1 comment :

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio