1. ELF Lipstain >> 2. Feather Necklace >> 3. Socks (Left, Right) >> 4. Creaseless Hair tie >> 5. Tattly Tattoos (Elephant, Make It Happen) >> 6. Earring Set >> 7. ELF Eyeliner >> 8. Twisted Peppermint Lotion >> 9. Pomegranate Lip Balm >> 10. Rad Hair Brush >> 11. NYX Lipstick >> 12. Mini Marshmellow Fireside Candle (My all time favorite!) >> 13. Winter Candy Apple Sanitizer >> 14. Makeup Bag >> 15. Hair Clips
December is here, and holiday shopping is in full swing! If you're like me, you have a lot of people to shop for, but not that much cash to dole out on each person. If you're a bit tight on cash this holiday season, I think that a small stocking stuffer gift along with something more personal, like a card or homemade cookies, makes the perfect gift. Another great idea would be to buy a cute makeup bag and fill it up with a few goodies. I'm all for bold lips and eyeliner, so that would be an easy combination for any brave beauty lover out there. Hair ties, bows, or a brush works perfectly for that one friend who is obsessed with her hair, and everyone can appreciate a tattly tattoo. I've had Mr. Le Phant on my ankle for awhile now and I absolutely love him.
Look out for more gift guides for different price ranges, as well as my wish list!
Submission to IFB Project #125

of course you included tattly. these will always remind me of you!
ReplyDelete