Dress and Scarf: Forever 21 >> Cardigan: Gap >> Boots: Steve Madden >> Sunglasses: Aldo
Custom Pages
Monday, October 28, 2013
Warm Autumn
Monday, October 28, 2013
Have I told you guys how much I love this dress? Because I really, really love this dress. I wore it last weekend (?) when we still had a bit of a cold front. I have quite a few outfits on my laptop that haven't been posted yet, so some outfits might look a bit out of place! I'm all about anything maroon and dresses are probably the easiest things to layer and dress up or down. I styled this dress here, and seven other ways here because it's just that amazing. I've basically decided that my goal in life is to buy and wear as many pretty dresses as I can, and no one's gonna stop me.
old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio





this outfit is perfection. you werq that maroon so well, and i'm always so inspired by your superior layering ways.
ReplyDeletexo nicole
I love the way you paired the pieces within this outfit.
ReplyDeleteIt's very unique and the white cardigan is absolutely the perfect addition for this outfit. Lovely pairing.