I'm that girl who is always cold. Sometimes I forget what my arms look like because I'm always wearing a cardigan or something cozy-- even in the summer. Considering that it's basically always summer, my fall and winter wardrobe is rather puny and pathetic. I need to get some simple sweaters for layering and such, but I'm really digging fun sweaters that make a statement. I'm all about making a statement in the easiest way possible. I don't have the patience to host arm parties or spend time meticulously tucking and cuffing shirts and sweaters. Fun, bold sweaters make it sooo much easier to just put it on, add a necklace and be done.
I think everyone and their mother has that fox sweater from old navy and I don't blame them. The grey and orange one, which also comes in different color combos, from j.crew would be perfect with some booties, moto jeans, and an awesome necklace, and I think that the red and turquoise one would be ballin' with some leather pants and my gold chain.
So while I look online for more cute sweaters from the warmth and comfort of my rather plain and unstylish hoodie, I want to know what y'all think about sweaters that speak.

The printed sweater is my favorite! I've never seen one like this before. The animal sweaters might be a little bold for me personally, but investing in some light sweaters is a smart idea, especially if you head towards the Northeast for college!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com