Custom Pages
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Balance.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
In one of my last posts I mentioned how I was having a hard time being motivated and trying to fit all my interests into one coehesive blog. Of course school is always first on my to do list, but I love this little blog of mine, and I plan on working on it for as long as I can. I've always felt bad when I skip a music madness post, or if I haven't posted an outfit I'm a while. I've decided to setup a "schedule" (and I use that term verrrryyy loosely) that allows me to expand my bubble, be consistent, and help me generate new ideas whenever I'm in a bit of a rut. I don't necessarily plan of flowing this to a tee, and I won't beat myself up for missing a post, and I hope you don't either. Right now my goal is to post an outfit, a fashion/beauty/diy post, a roundup type of post, and a discussion/opinion/rant post each week. I don't want to just post pictures of pretty outfits and write some fake, cheesy post to go with it. I want to be able to share what I'm up to, what I'm thinking about, how I feel on certain topics, cool things I've stumbled upon recently, and of course, how to have awesome style. I'm incredibly glad that I've come to realize that I am soooo much more than what I wear. I want to voice my opinions, and hear the opinions of others. Most importantly, I want this to be a place where I can just talk, about anything and everything.
old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio

you always have my attention! xoxo
ReplyDelete{reason #19847 of why you're the best person ever.} <3
ReplyDeleteGreat post :) So excited to see more DIY's!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com