Thursday, October 31, 2013

SPOOKY

Thursday, October 31, 2013
Happy halloween for those who partake. I personally don't celebrate Halloween, but this year my friend M.C convinced me to dress up as our prince, Ezra Koenig, and be Vampire Weekend at school. BEST DECISION EVER.

Obviously, since we're two teenaged fangirls, we took a ton of selfies and tried to get Ezra's attention on twitter. At lunch I tweeted him a picture of us and all of a sudden I start getting a ton of favorites and retweets. And lo and behold EZRA RETWEETED ME

ASDFGHJKL; ERRMERGERD. WUT.

Like, one of my favorite people, from one of my favorite bands acknowledged my presence and retweeted me to 185k followers. MC basically died of excitement and I was smiling all day just thinking about it. It's funny how something as small as this can literally make someone's entire day. 

Now I just need to work on getting tickets to a Vampire Weekend concert. Maybe he'll let me go backstage, since you know, we're like BFFs now.


**My computer is being stupid right now, but I'll upload the rest of the pictures I took later!







1 comment :

  1. That is SO amazing!!! I honestly don't know much about Vampire Weekend, but I do know they're huge. And getting retweeted by them, I couldn't even imagine! Such a cute pic :)


    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio