Blazer + Pants + Rings: H&M | Shirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: ALDO
It really is great to have a professional photographer as a brother.
It really is great to have a professional photographer as a brother.
I was determined to wear these maroon pants that I got from H&M this past winter. I figured that they would be a nice contrast to an otherwise monochrome look. I love anything with stripes but this top from Forever 21 is way too big and it's baggy around the arms. Thinking about it now, I don't have very many plain nice tops. I've kinda set a personal goal to only buy things that fit well and that I really love. It's hard to find things that fit me exactly how I want them to and I have absolutely no experience with tailoring items.
Enough with my complaints. Can we please take a moment to talk about my shoes?! ALDO Foliroli oxfords, I have waited over a year to own you and now, you sweet, precious shoes, you are finally mine to love and cherish. These babies are super comfortable and go with anything and everything. I love how slim they are and the fact that they're suede (I have a soft spot for suede shoes). You will be seeing these shoes a lot as well as this new-ish blazer. It fits me like a glove, and for only $25? I couldn't resist.
Enough with my complaints. Can we please take a moment to talk about my shoes?! ALDO Foliroli oxfords, I have waited over a year to own you and now, you sweet, precious shoes, you are finally mine to love and cherish. These babies are super comfortable and go with anything and everything. I love how slim they are and the fact that they're suede (I have a soft spot for suede shoes). You will be seeing these shoes a lot as well as this new-ish blazer. It fits me like a glove, and for only $25? I couldn't resist.









#workitgurl
ReplyDeletei NEEEDD your blazer. it's delicious.