Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter.

Thursday, April 4, 2013
Dress: Old Navy | Necklace: H&M | Shoes: Payless (On Sale!)

This week has been a mess. Easter came, Monday and Tuesday were basically blow-off days at school,  one of the buildings at our school flooded and was deemed unsafe but we still had to take our STAAR (State Test), and today (Thursday) I have to take another STAAR test. Also did I mention that I've been staying late almost everyday for the past week because of stupid yearbook deadlines? I think it's safe to say that this week has been the craziest week this whole year. I'm still working on getting some posts up from Spring Break and TEDxYouth@Austin (which was AWESOME by the way).

I'm far too tired to write anything intellectual or witty about my outfit, so I'll just let y'all ooh and ahh over this super sweet dress I picked up from Old Navy over spring break.


1 comment :

  1. you are soo cute :0 great dress xoxo
    http://everythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio