Since warmer weather is supposedly on the way, the rain and 54º weather says otherwise, I've been looking for shirts that are cute, but still really easy to wear when the weather gets unbearable. Since almost every t-shirt is too big for me, I decided to turn a few of them into sleeveless high-low tops that would look great with some high-waisted shorts and converse, you know, if you want to channel your inner "Tumblr girl".
1. Fold your shirt in half so that the arm holes are on top of each other and in the middle. Try to keep it as even as possible!
2. Draw a curved line from the front of the shirt all the way to the bottom seam on the back of the shirt. Make sure that you know which side is the front! Feel free to cut off as much as you want. If you want the front to be more like a crop top, start your line higher.
3. Cut on the line you made and you're done!
Wasn't that simple? I forgot to take pictures of what it looks like on, but I will definitely be doing an outfit post with this in the near future!




No comments :
Post a Comment